See also Terms and conditions
1. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Although registration is not required to use the Service, You may still supply OrderYOYO with information that could identify You individually. You could provide this information by corresponding with OrderYOYO by telephone, email or otherwise, or by providing OrderYOYO with Your details to receive an order bill via email.
2. ORDERYOYO´S USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- OrderYOYO’s authorised personnel may have access to Your personal information, for purposes of providing access to the Service, to make sure the content on the Service is presented in the most effective manner for You and Your Device, and to provide You with technical support.
- OrderYOYO may also collect non-personal information relating to Your Device, such as the operating system, browser type or other unique identifiers to improve OrderYOYO’s products and to provide the Service to You.
- By creating an account, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing. We may contact you to do so by telephone, SMS and email and if you use our mobile application, via push notification. It is always your choice whether to continue receiving such marketing materials and updates from OrderYOYO. If you no longer wish to receive such information, you can manage your preferences for email and SMS marketing communications at any time by going to the My Profile page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the marketing communication itself (e.g. by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email or by sending an SMS with the word “STOP” to 07860039960 or “Stands” to 1245). To manage push notifications, go to the settings page of your phone or tablet and change the push notification permission for the OrderYOYO power by apps. If you switch off in-app push notifications, you will no longer receive updates on your orders via push.
- Where You have indicated Your agreement, OrderYOYO may use Your information to let You know about any of its other products, services, vouchers and offers that may be of interest to You by OrderYOYO contacting You via push notification, where Your Device allows such communication, via offers presented within the OrderYOYO App or via email where You have input Your email address into the OrderYOYO App.
- You agree that OrderYOYO may appoint You with a user number for its purposes of tracking user buying patterns. OrderYOYO may use this information and other anonymised and/or aggregated information about Your use of the Service (such as items purchased through the Service and location data about the items purchased) to share with Suppliers (as defined below) to improve the provision of services by both OrderYOYO and the Supplier. You will not be identified from this anonymised data.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- OrderYOYO and its affiliates may share Your personal information collected via the Service with companies that OrderYOYO has hired to perform services for it, where use of the personal information is a necessity to perform such services. These companies are not authorised to keep or use the personal information for any other purpose.
- OrderYOYO may also disclose Your personal information to potential business partners and their advisers if OrderYOYO enters into a joint venture with, purchases, is sold to or merged with, another business.
- There may be circumstances where OrderYOYO is obliged to disclosure Your personal information, for example where it is under a legal obligation to disclose such information, or to enforce or apply its user terms and conditions, and other agreements.
- Notwithstanding the above, Your personal information collected via the Service will not be shared with unrelated third parties, unless You have agreed to this. Where You have given Your consent, You agree that OrderYOYO may also share information with its third party suppliers that You have ordered items from whilst using the Service (“Suppliers”). Suppliers may use Your personal information to let You know about goods and services they offer, which may be of interest to You, via push notification where Your Device allows such communication. If You do not want OrderYOYO to use Your personal information in this way or change Your mind in the future about being contacted in by Suppliers, please let OrderYOYO know by using the “Info” tab on the OrderYOYO App.
4. TRACKING USER ACTIVITY
- Non-personal information may be collected in respect of Your use of the Service via OrderYOYO’s own tracking mechanisms or via third party tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics. OrderYOYO uses this information to help continue to offer You the Service and enhance it.
- You can set Your Device to accept or decline tracking mechanisms by using the settings option on Your Device, but in doing so You might not be able to use certain parts of the Service.
- OrderYOYO uses location data sent from Devices which are mobile to maximise Your user experience when using the Service. When this feature applies, You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services settings for the Service on Your relevant Device. If You use the Service, You consent to OrderYOYO and its affiliates’ transmission, collection, and use of Your location data and queries to provide and improve location-based products and/or services. You may withdraw this consent at any time by turning off the location services settings on the Your mobile device.
5. PAYMENT INFORMATION
- OrderYOYO uses a secure third party PCI-certified server to process Your payment details and OrderYOYO does not receive or process this information. Any third party servers or websites are not under OrderYOYO’s control, and OrderYOYO is not responsible for and does not endorse their content. Third party website operators will have their own privacy policies so please check these policies before You submit any personal information to these websites.
- OrderYOYO uses reasonable steps and uses industry standard security safeguards of electronic and procedural nature to protection personal information from loss and unauthorised access, modification, disclosure, inappropriate alteration or misuse. Access to personal information is restricted to authorised personnel who have a legitimate business purpose for accessing Your personal information.
- Unfortunately, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and OrderYOYO cannot guarantee that security of Your personal information transmitted to the Service and any transmission is at Your own risk.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
- Where allowed by law, You may request access to personal information OrderYOYO holds about You by sending an e-mail to contact@OrderYOYOapp.com. OrderYOYO will process that request in line with any local laws and its policies and procedures in place for dealing with such requests.
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is: T. Angelo Holding, Thoravej 13, 2400 København NV, Denmark. (CVR: 25399641)
- If You would like to contact OrderYOYO regarding this privacy statement, please get in touch via the “contact” tab on www.OrderYOYOApp.com